Tuesday, March 5, 2019

New guitar amp VST


Hello, Amigos!


I´ve got a new Guitar-amp VST for you to try out.


Its called R.I.P.P.E.R and is meant to sound the way it looks, a bit broken, worn and torn.





I guess you can say it has got some personality.


There are some re-visits inside (a quirky version of the distortion from Buzz HM2 is optionally switched on with the R.I.P- switch) and some overhauled pieces from earlier plugins.


The EQ-section had to be reworked to accomodate the above mentioned Buzz inclusion, so that it more closely can be made to imitate the special EQ-curve in the pedal itself (try out the presets "Death´n Roll", "Sunlight" or "Bloodbath" to see what I mean.


Please notice that it is NOT meant to be a very versatile "for every genre" type amp, but rather a dirty, filthy Metal-amp with character.
Sometimes an ugly sound is the right sound, if you know what I mean?


Read the included manual for more information.


Here is the link:


R.I.P.P.E.R VST 7zip 32bit


Anyway, enjoy!!

10 comments:

  1. This is a great software product!
    Also, I wanted to say: thank you!
    In the name of all bedroom guitarist, thank you for sacrificing your free time on creating awesome VSTs for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would´nt say its much of a sacrifice, since I enjoy doing them so much. But thanx!

      Delete
  2. Great amp! Love it!
    Is there any possibility of a stereo version?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm… I have tried that approach before, however I´ve never gotten it to work out since it either messes with the DAW or with the development program I use. Will make further efforts in time though… BTW ,Thanx for great feedback!

      Delete
    2. This one is my favorite. The ripper boost is very awesome. The only request improvement is a stereo processing to speed up the mixing. I will do a review of this vst on my channel soon. Thanks a lot!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check this out

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GbpsI4LaLgFso8m5a6d6CWCqdxnxPuBw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Just WoW! Thats incredible! You know, I could reskin R.I.P.P.E.R using your skin (giving you credit of course). Would that be OK with you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! send me an email luan.albani@hotmail.com. Add me on facebook if want Luan Albani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this still available for download?

    ReplyDelete