Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Found a Youtube-clip of a user of Buzz HM-2!




Hello again!


I recently found a Video-clip on a Youtube-channel called "Defenders of the Riff" where a great guitar-player tries out Buzz HM2 with awesome results, together with a Tube-screamer. He also offers links to downloads of the great free plugins he uses, to get the sound he so masterfully produces.




Yesterday I got permission from him to share the link on this blog so here it is:




-Youtube link-






Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Matthias, thanks for sharing the link! Can you e-mail me @ defendersoftheriff@gmail.com? I have an idea for a future video I would like to run by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon, I'm from Brazil ... I watched the Defenders of The Riff video and did a brief report to him ... He asked me to contact Mattias !!! Are you really? Let's get to it: My Windows 7 is 64 bits and I use the Cockos Reaper x64 ... the Buzz Helvetes Metal HM-2 plugin did not run ... Even though I tried using JBridge I couldn't use it, because there is an error in " reaper_host32.exe "and crashes Reaper ... I tried to solve it, but the only solution I found is to install the 32-bit version of Reaper and use x86 and x64 on the same machine just to run this plugin ... You Do you know how I can resolve this conflict? Have a solution or tip, or even the 64-bit version? Because this plugin was nowhere to be found for x64 bits ... That's it ... Thanks for your attention ... Gratitude ...

    ReplyDelete