Friday, June 9, 2017

Welcome to FrankenLine productions!

Hello and welcome to FrankenLine Productions!



I am an amateur plugin developer/ musician/artist/performer/Music-engineer/sound-designer and this blog is an invitation to my digital domain.


I may not be writing and updating as frequent as your average blogger as I will mainly use this spot to publish various productions I feel satisfied with.


My main publications will be VST plugins of various types, but I may also publish other things in the future, so please drop by at times for updates.



1 comment:

  1. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    vstflex.net
    Sylenth1 Crack
    Arturia Pigments VST Crack
    XLN Audio Addictive Drums Crack

    ReplyDelete